Corona Virus Alert:
“In uncertain times choose a law firm that can bring certainty to your future. Choose Merna Law.”
What Merna Law is doing to keep you safe.
Effective 3/15/20, the following precautions have been implemented for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- All employees are required to take their temperature each morning. Any employee with a temperature of 99.9 or higher will work remotely until it is adviseable to return to work.
- All employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival each morning and advised to follow this practice regularly and when they leave the building.
- All clients experiencing any symptoms of a cold, flu, or respiratory difficulty are asked not to enter the building and will be provided access to our services via telephone or computer.
- All clients visiting our offices are asked to take advantage of our hand sanitizer and non-intrusive thermometers.
- Current clients are encouraged to use our “Client Services Portal” to accomplish all of their pre-filing requirements including paying, uploading documents, reviewing information on the process, and alerting us when they are ready to file.
- For your own safety and the safety of our employees please stay home if you have any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If you have traveled outside the United States in the last 14 days please call us to accommodate you over the telephone.