We are located in City Center of Newport News off of Thimble Shoals on Fountain Way. It is the second building on the left when you turn off of Thimble Shoals (One City Center/Kaufman & Canoles Building next to Aromas and across from Bayport Credit Union.)
What to bring to your free BANKRUPTCY consultation.
- At least TWO recent pay stubs from all incomes in the household.
- A list and statements of the total debt you are concerned about.
- Statements for any mortgage or car payments.
- Copies of any foreclosure, garnishments or lawsuits that may be occurring.
- Any other information you deem important in analyzing your case.
What to bring for your DIVORCE consultation.
- Names, e-mail and street addresses of both you and your spouse
- Details regarding any minor children involved
- A copy of your separation agreement if you have one
- A list of concerns for settling of debts, assets and possessions
- Any other information you deem important in analyzing your case